Storage Rules and Regulations
Here are some of the rules and regulations that we need you to follow
when you begin to rent your storage unit.
- Your rent is due on the 1st of each month. A late charge will be added
when the rent is not paid by the end of the indicated grace period on your rental agreement.
- You may move out of your unit at any time. Please refer to your rental agreement
for the allowed procedure of advance notice, to avoid automatically contracting for an
- Sorry, but the following is a list of things that are prohibited from taking place, or
cannot be stored, in any unit:
- Anything that's stolen. Premises may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- No explosives, ammunition or dangerous chemicals.
- No flammables, paint or oily rags. Gas tanks on cars, gas engines, etc. must be
drained before storing in covered units.
- No perishable foods.
- No plants, animal or anything living.
- Anything that leaks or makes loud noise.
- No sleeping will be allowed in the unit.
- No tampering with light fixtures or electricity in the unit.
- No sanding or spray painting to be done within the unit.
- Anything considered hazardous material by government authority.
- We are by contract and by law not responsible for any loss or pilferage
from your occupied space. We recommend insurance to cover the value of your goods.
Our manager can tell you how to insure.
- We highly recommend that you use a quality lock in addition to the original unit lock system.
Copyright © 2000
Harbor Country Storage, All rights reserved